Our Top Priority is the Health and Safety of our Staff and Guests as we Celebrate Each Event Together.
Below are just some of the procedures we have implemented to achieve that goal.
Stay Safe Protocols
· For the time being, room minimums will be waived. If available, both large event rooms may be used at no additional charge for parties of 75 or more. Prior to the Virus at full capacity each guest used 12.5 sq feet of space. With new Social Distancing set ups each guest now has 60+ sq feet of space (based on 50 guests).
· We will promote “Pod Physical Distancing” with tables six feet apart. Household family (pod) groups can stay safe together. This is easy to implement with thoughtful assigned seating by the event host.
· Both of our large ballrooms have always had extra large dance floors, now they are a safety devise (Room for having fun and still have distancing).
· Enhanced Wi-Fi is available for streaming activities to Family & Friends unable to attend.
· Staff will have their temperature taken and recorded upon entering the building. With a temperature above 100 degrees the employee will be asked to leave. All Staff will wear masks and Nitrite gloves during the execution of your event
· Guests will have their temperature taken with No Touch Thermometers upon entering the building. Anyone with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher will be asked to leave.
· An additional staff member will be assigned to routinely disinfect all high touch point areas
· A Hand Sanitizer Station will be placed in the main entrance to your event room
· Restrooms will remain stocked to encourage proper hand washing practices. Our restrooms are equipped with hands free paper towel dispensers.
· Merv 13 Air Filters have been installed in all HVAC units for safer air quality